Having a 2-year-old has created a little girl in me. I have become an Eloise fan. Do you know who she is? If not, look her up. The creator, Kay Thompson, was in Funny Face, which I just bought at Target and can't wait to watch. Sidenote: I've been getting into old movies lately...Casablanca, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Gone with the Wind, etc. Anywho, I don't remember her growing up, but I'm glad she'll be a part of my daughter's childhood. There are a lot of lessons to learn from this 6-year-old, like...
- You must be fashionable at all times, even at ball games and while making snow(people).
- Everything is better said in French...tres bien!
- New York is magical
- Having an imagination is important
- Being messy is okay and creative
- Pink is divine!
- Skibbling about is not only good for you, it's necessary!