Saturday, July 16, 2011

What I learned From Eloise

|  Eloise...the iconic little NY girl  |


Having a 2-year-old has created a little girl in me. I have become an Eloise fan. Do you know who she is? If not, look her up. The creator, Kay Thompson, was in Funny Face,  which I just bought at Target and can't wait to watch. Sidenote: I've been getting into old movies lately...Casablanca, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Gone with the Wind, etc. Anywho, I don't remember her growing up, but I'm glad she'll be a part of my daughter's childhood. There are a lot of lessons to learn from this 6-year-old, like...
  • You must be fashionable at all times, even at ball games and while making snow(people). 
  • Everything is better said in French...tres bien!
  • New York is magical
  • Having an imagination is important
  • Being messy is okay and creative
  • Pink is divine!
  • Skibbling about is not only good for you, it's necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...