Friday, August 19, 2011

Chocolate and Swimming

We're staying at the Biltmore in Coral Gables, and it is such a beautiful place. I mean just beautiful with its history and Spanish influence. We got mango juice and sparkling water upon check-in, turndown services with chocolate, which were from Le Belge Chocolatier. If you've never heard of them as I hadn't, check them out here because you can order online. I don't mean to brag, but I am somewhat of a chocolate expert having eaten it all my life, and I can vouch that this is some good chocolate!


On a side note, to work off all that chocolate and the pizza from last night, I did a 6 a.m. spin class this morning complimentary of the hotel. It kicked my butt, but it definitely inspired me to continue trying new things and pushing myself. Now off to the pool that is the largest in the U.S. It really is ridiculous; I've never seen a pool so big.

I love the statues right by the pool


No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...