Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Too Cool for School

source fitperez.com
During baseball training, a few months ago, Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez were at the University of Tampa, where I teach, to work out. It got me thinking how celebrities and sports athletes, while having a lot of perks to their profession, really do have to put in a lot of hard work with their fitness.

I have actually grown to love running and working out when traveling. We travel a bit because of my husband's job, and I've been able to see the cities we visit a lot more by running.

We just got back from Orlando, and I ran/walked 4 miles around the downtown lake Eola. It's actually a beautiful downtown area, which I did not expect. We're leaving for Miami/Key Largo this week, and I'm excited to work out at the Biltmore's fitness center and then run in Key Largo. I'm going to see a side of the keys I haven't seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...