Friday, September 23, 2011

Versace for H&M



I'm glad we're getting an H&M in Tampa soon because Versace is introducing a new line there in the fall. Following other high-end labels that I love such as Karl LagerfeldStella McCartneyLanvinRoberto CavalliJimmy Choo, Versace will soon be accessible at affordable prices. 


That summer in London abroad while in graduate school allowed me to shop at stores we don't have here, such as H&M, and I realized I could be fashionable without spending a fortune. 


According to H&M’s press release, “Donatella Versace has looked back to the archives to reinterpret some classic Versace designs. The womenswear collection will be dominated by dresses that fit right in with the spirit of the season, featuring studded leather, silk and colorful print, with accessories including high heels and costume jewelry."


This has been a few years in the making, but I'm glad it's coming out now. 

1 comment:

  1. oh, fashion. why is it so alluring? the dresses in the photos look gorgeous. thanks for sharing. i'll have to check out the h&m versace line :)

    ReplyDelete

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...