Friday, November 25, 2011

Inspiration: Art Basel

One of my dreams is to go to Art Basel: Miami Beach. Every year in the summer they have the original one in Switzerland, and at the end of the year in Miami. This year I can't go because of visitors coming, but some year soon I promise myself I'll go. It's only a four-hour drive or one-hour plane ride for Pete's sake!

Check out the site here: Art Basel: Miami Beach. If you ever get a chance, go because it's great art from celebrated and up-and-coming artists, warm weather, cooky people, and, if you're into this sort of thing, a great place to spot celebrities.

From their site: From December 1 through 4, Miami Beach, Florida, will host the 10th edition of Art Basel Miami Beach, the most prestigious art show in the Americas. More than 260 leading galleries from North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa will take part, showcasing works by more than 
2,000 artists of the 20th and 21st centuries.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog and posts!

    I found your blog through the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...