Friday, August 31, 2012

Design: Modern Furniture

I've noticed my design aesthetic changing over the years as I decorate our many places we've lived, I'm finding it to be more and more modern and minimalist. I like the black & white combination with a pop of color every now and again. I recently came across a design store called Bobby Berk Home and it seems to be a great place to look for that clean, minimalist aesthetic. Maybe I've been under a rock with this brand, but I've never heard of it before, and I really like the designs and offerings. 

Here are some of my favorites:
bench


dustpan and sweeper
storage box

tweak console


5 comments:

  1. Hi! You are done great job. You are sharing very nice and important information about furniture in your post.And photos are so nice and interesting. I personally appreciate your work.
    Mattress sale dallas
    Dallas mattress sale
    office furniture fort worth
    leather furniture fort worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This style is mainly recognized by its offbeat feature designs. The exclusive designs are what make modern furnishings so popular. Modern Radiator Cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge gorgeous improvement, great idea adding the bun feet. Visiting from Homemaker on a Dime. office furniture

    ReplyDelete

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...