Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Inspiration: Candles for the House

I'm working on a new line of candles for Silver Phrase. I've been looking for candles that are more than just candles--ones with with lids that have handles. I just think they add chicness to any home, and I cannot find them anywhere! So I'm making them myself and will be selling them soon.

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite candles...

Jo Malone--love the masculine/feminine combo smell. From London.It's got the silver lid but not the handle.You can buy them here for $65
Diptyque--delicate smell and simple but trendy label.  From Paris.
You can buy here for $60 or $35 for a mini candle


Byredo--nice masculine look. From Stockholm.
You can buy them here for $65. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...