- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
- Mix flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into creamed butter until combined.
- Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons batter for each cookie onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges of each cookie are lightly browned if you like them sort of crispy, 10 to 12 minutes. bake 7-10 minutes if you like them moist and fluffy.
TIPS: Things I discovered recently...
- Don't have butter: use oil
- Don't have brown sugar: use white sugar and add a little maple syrup or whatever syrup you have in the house