Monday, July 25, 2011

Luxe Lust

"The most important opinion you have is the one you have of yourself, and the most significant things you say all day are those things you say to yourself." 
          ____________________________________________
Everyone's gotta have a list of what makes them feel like themselves...materialistic, yes, but you can't lie we all have things that help make us define ourselves. Mine happen to be stylish items that I got for a steal. I like to splurge now and again on quality, long lasting items, but you can also find those same items now and again at a good price. 

MUST HAVES
white Kindle case...a steal at $8.95 on ebay!


FRUIT BOWL...

Not very unique, but I'm learning how important it is to set up your house for success. Having fruit around the house as a display helps with my food cravings; instead of reaching for junk food, I have delicious food in front of me to grab on the go or to remind me that it's there. 






Love this pillow from apartmenttherapy.com. My house, which is a condo unit on Harbour Island in downtown Tampa, is themed in black and white with grey walls. I have a green chenille couch from Restoration Hardware that I'm trying to jazz up, so I'm on a mission for chic pillows. I never knew a pillow could sell for a hundred dollars as I've found out in my research. I think I'll stick to Ikea...





A big wish list....Mercedes Benz G550 in white. I saw it on www.luxist.com and it's a new beatnikki luxe item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...