Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Great shopping sites

In my quest to build a designer wardrobe with timeless, quality, lasting pieces, I have found some great sites. I'm sick of buying cheap, on-sale clothes that I never wear or don't feel my best in. So I vowed last year that I would only buy pieces I absolutely loved. I don't need a hundred shirts; I only need a few quality pieces that I can mix and match. In this quest I've also discovered my signature designers.

Designers...

  • Kate Spade-preppy
  • Tory Burch-trendy
  • Elie Tahari-classic
  • Marc Jacobs-edgy


Sites...


  • shopstyle.com--shop by a style
  • theoutnet.com--shop with suggested looks
  • lastcall.com-last call by neiman marcus w/ deep discounts
  • shopbop.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...