Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni Craziness

Who knew Missoni would cause this much stir. I headed to the closest Target after teaching to check it out.  I was very happy with the quality of the products, but there wasn't much left! I got some undergarments (bra and panties), a cardigan and pleated skirt for my daughter's birthday (see skirt below), a black and white decorative bowl, a cosmetic valet (that's what they call it) that I love (big orange one below), and some hair clips. Apparently the place to be is online though. You cannot even get onto the Target website, and I'm sure it's all because of Missoni. {Update}I'm now able to get on Target's site, but pretty much everything is already sold or on back order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...