Friday, July 22, 2011

Portfolios

I've been reading every fitness magazine out there--Women's Health, Shape, Fitness, Runners--and taking in so much information about exercise workouts, recipes, success stories, tips for eating and working out, the list goes on and on. It's been a bit overwhelming and I get frustrated that I can't remember all the good tips. I tear out the best of the best for a portfolio I started for my Get Fit Journey. I recommend all who are starting a new lifestyle change to start a portfolio including a journal, inspirations, and articles about the change. For mine, I have tips, pictures for inspiration, journal entries, and lists. The lists consist of rewards for milestones and the progress I've made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...