Monday, August 8, 2011

back to school...

University of Tampa
School will be starting back up soon, and I have been finalizing my syllabus and getting materials together to teach a new class this semester. It seems like I teach a new class every semester within the English department. It's mainly due to the times I have available. The feeling of school time always makes me feel a little claustrophobic from the free time in summer. Really the only exciting part is shopping for supplies and a new season.

____________________________________________
Here are some great finds with prices when available. Some out of my price range, but I like to get inspired and then find a cheaper equivalent on ebay.S

Bookbags...
kate spade $145

marc jacobs tote $178



Laptop cases...
kate spade $445



kate spade $50

marc jacobs $58



Supplies...

marc jacobs $9

marc jacobs notebook $24

marc jacobs supply box
kate spade



Tiffany pen
marc jacobs $13
kate spade $52








No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...