Monday, August 1, 2011

My Most Prized Possession Monday

 (MMPP)...


Isn't it lovely when we can own something, tangibly touch, an item that takes on so much meaning and is not just the thing but is what it represents. 


My most prized possession is my wedding ring. It started out in a different setting with a different band, and then I went through many other bands, and now currently I have a platinum wedding ring with an east-west setting with a black titanium band. Just like our relationship shifting, changing and growing, so has my ring with it. What I love most about it is that it's simple, uncomplicated, different and matches my husband's band. 
______________________________________


What's your most prized possession? Beatnikki will feature a new MMPP every Monday, so submit yours with a picture by clicking on picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BeatnikkiBlog loves comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...